BrightSide Consulting Group, LLC

Personal Care Home and Private Home Care Consultants for Licensing

header photo

Welcome To BrightSide Consulting Group, LLC

BrightSide Consulting Group, LLC provides consulting and training services to help clients get licensed as a personal care home or private home care provider (also called non-medical home care agency) in the State of Georgia.  If you have been looking for someone to help you figure out the steps and process to get licensed, get clients, and know how to run and operate your personal care business, we are here to help you.  

We also provide customized policy manuals for the states of Georgia, Pennsylvania, Florida, Michigan, and North Carolina.

There are so many people to help with their personal care needs, and there is so much money to be made in the personal care industry.  If you have a heart to serve people and the passion to do better in life, now is the time to get licensed. The personal care industry is growing, it's a billion dollar company, so why aren't you a part of it?

Our licensing services include:

  1. personal care home license training and consulting for Georgia
  2. private home care provider training and consulting for Georgia
  3. customized policy and procedure manuals for five (5) states (manuals are specific to each state's rules and regulations)

Personal Home Care "START2END" License Training: 
If you have the heart, desire and compassion to assist people that need help with non-medical personal care, meals and their activities for daily living in a 24/7 residential home setting, then you want to become a personal care home provider.  This training is for those that want to become a residential personal care home provider in Georgia, only.  This training is the most affordable and comprehensive way to get what you need, which is to be licensed.  Click Here to learn more about our training.

Private Home Care Provider (PHCP) "START2END" License Training: 
You decide if your new company will get licensed providing a) companion sitter, b) personal care, or c) nursing services.  Nursing services policy manual include policies and procedures for companion sitter, personal care and nursing services.  Our policy manuals are customized to the State of Georgia's rules, regulations and licensing standards.
  Click Here to learn more about our training.

What Makes BrightSide Consulting Group, LLC Different?
We educate every caller about what they do not know and should know on the first call.  Our staff has over 20 years of experience in the personal care industry, which includes working with children, youth, elderly, and developmentally disabled. Our staff not only understand the license process, but how to run and operate a personal care businesses. 

BrightSide staff are not just a salespeople you speak to over the phone with the whole aim to just sale you something.  Our staff are experts in the personal care licensing industry that have hands-on experience as owners, operations, and workers.  BrightSide Consulting Group, LLC staff are compassionate individuals that have a heart for their clients and the population provider's serve.  

  • We partner and work with you as a team. 
  • We are accessible to you. 
  • We answer your calls.
  • We respond to your emails. 
  • We follow through to help you reach your goal to get licensed. 
  • We work hard because we want to please each and every client we serve. 

Do You Really Want to Get Licensed?  Call: 770-966-5236



What Are You Waiting For? Stop Procrastinating and Contact Us!